Thursday, February 11, 2016

Drith: A Steampunk Novel

Some new pics from comic artist Micah Champion and Marvel Comics artist Axel Torvenius,as well as Adrian Suy.  Working with both these guys on my novel, for which they'll be providing the illustrations.  For those who don't know, I'm an EVVY Award-winning sci-fi and fantasy author.  I've sold the film rights to my Psycho Save Us series, my sci-fi novel The Sol Ascendancy did well enough that I had the funding to kickstart this thing, and Drith is our next big project:

The style of this world is Roman-esque, mixing in steampunk/mechanical concepts, as well as some pistol-type weapons.  Also a dab or two of magic!  Please comment below, let me know what you think, and Retweet if you can! :-)








Lots of strange mechanical characters...



A scene by artist Adrian Suy...


Another scene by Adrian...



















No comments:

Post a Comment